On completion of all modules, successfully passing examination international certification issued.
Dr Johns Systems & Solutions offers internationally registered and accredited courses locally and abroad. Dr John Souglides Ph.D. has been teaching various classes and alternative health modalities since the 80’s.
What is Hypnosis, Why Should I Try It?
Hypnosis is a communication processthat allows a person’s conscious and subconscious mind to believe the same message. With Hypnosis, the tru cause of the problem can be uncovered and healed. With Hypnosis, the true cause of your problem, which could have originated as far back as when you were in the womb, can be uncovered and healed.
The Conscious mind, when faced with something, "good or bad, fun or tragic", goes to the Subconscious, for a memory, on how to react / respond to a certain situation. The Subconscious mind searches for memory and sends that to the Conscious mind, making a person behave in a certain way. A person then "re-acts" based on that memory.
Our "Critical faculty" filters what is surfacing and does not allow the cause or the true "hurtful memories" to surface, but leads the person to react, based on the hurtful memories stored in the Subconscious, often with a person not understanding the "uncalled for" behaviour or reaction, to a certain issue, in their life.
Through Hypnosis, we by-pass the "Critical faculty" and have access to the Subconscious mind. Once the real problem or the "Cause" has been uncovered and healed, the Subconscious is positively re-programmed and the memory for reaction, sent to the Conscious mind, is therefore based on the new positive programming, causing a person to react / behave in a new positive manner.
Areas of Hypnosis:
- Abuse – Rape, Physical, Mental, Emotional, Spiritual.
- Abusive Relationships Women, Men, Children, Marriage, Relationships, Divorce, other.
- Addictions : Drug, Substance Abuse, Food, Alcohol, Sex.
- Anger Management.
- Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia.
- Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Blockages, Fears, Bulimia.
- Healing of lost Souls, Walk-ins.
- HIV - Immune Dysfunction, Immune System Boosting.
- Improve Studies - Students, anyone writing tests, exams.
- Inner Child Therapy, Trauma.
- Medical Hypnosis – Hypno Anesthesia.
- Personal Development : Confidence, Self Esteem, Self Image, Rejection.
- PTSD - Post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Regression & lives between Lives.
- Sleep Disorders.
- Sleep Paralysis.
- Spirit de-possession - Intensive Healing.
- Spirit Release.
- Spiritual Contract / Vow Breaking & Releasing
- Sports Performance.
- Stress Relief.
- Therapy; Holistic Counselling.
- Weight loss, Weight Gain.
- Specialty internationally recognised courses offered by Dr John Souglides Ph.D.
Frequently asked questions
A: Not at all - One is in control at all times - The Therapist merely guides one
A: That is not possible. One always awakens from the state of Hypnosis
A: Only if you so wish. One cannot be Hypnotised against one's will or wish
A: It is required to do five sessions initially, from there we will discuss if further sessions are required.