What is Hypnosis, Why Should I Try It?
Hypnosis an education communication process, that allows a person’s Conscious and Subconscious mind to believe the same message. With Hypnosis, the true cause of your problem, which could have originated as far back as when you were in the womb, can be uncovered and healed.
The Conscious mind, when faced with something, "good or bad, fun or tragic", goes to the Subconscious, for a memory, on how to react / respond to a certain situation. The Subconscious mind searches for memory and sends that to the Conscious mind, making a person behave in a certain way. A person then "re-acts' based on that memory.
Our "Critical faculty", filters what is surfacing and does not allow the cause or the true "hurtful memories" to surface, but leads the person to react, based on the hurtful memories stored in the Subconscious, often with a person not understanding the "uncalled for" behaviour or reaction, to a certain issue, in their life.
Through Hypnosis, we by-pass the "Critical faculty" and have access to the Subconscious mind. Once the real problem or the "Cause" has been uncovered and healed, the Subconscious is positively re-programmed and the memory for reaction, sent to the Conscious mind, is therefore based on the new positive programming, causing a person to react / behave in a new positive manner.
Frequently asked questions :
- Q: Is Hypnosis dangerous, can I be made to do something against my wish?
- A: Not at all - One is in control at all times - The Therapist merely guides one
- Q: What happens if I don't wake up?
- A: That is not possible. One always awakens from the state of Hypnosis
- Q: Can everyone be Hypnotised?
- A: Only if you so wish. One cannot be Hypnotised against one's will or wish
- Q: How many sessions do I require?
- A: It is required to do five sessions initially, from there we will discuss if further sessions are required
Dr John's Areas of Hypnotherapy Speciality / Qualifications :
- Spirit Release and Healing of Earth Bound Spirits & Non Earth Bound Spirits
- Sleep Paralysis
- Spirit de-possession - Intensive healing
- Spiritual Contract / Vow Breaking & Releasing
- Addictions : Drug & Substance Abuse
- Anger Management
- Therapy & Counselling
- Stress Relief
- Bi-Polar, Schizophrenia
- Depression, Anxiety, Phobias, Blockages, Fears
- Healing of lost Souls, Walk-ins
- Immune Dysfunction, Immune System Boosting
- Improve Studies - Students, anyone writing tests, exams
- Inner Child Therapy, Trauma
- LGBT - Lesbian - Gay - Bi-Sexual - Transgender Issues
- Regression & lives between Lives
- PTSD - Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Personal Development : Confidence, Self Esteem, Self Image, Rejection
- Removal of Curses, Demons, Witchcraft, Muti, Tokoloshes
- Removal of Energetic Cords & Attachments
- Sexual Abuse, Rape
- Abusive Relationships Women, Men, Children, Marriage, Relationships, Divorce
- Sleep Disorders
- Therapy for Abductees
- Weight loss